Penn Medicine Project Coordinator, Electronic Health Records in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Project Coordinator, Electronic Health Records
Job ID :72290
Job Category: Business Process Improvement
Specialty Area: Business Process Improvement
Primary Shift: Day
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Penn Medicine Entity: Corporate Services
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Address: 1500 Market Street
Education Required: Per Position Description
Experience Required: Per Position Description
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Position Description :
The Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for educational program support, transformation project support, and administrative coordination of the Electronic Health Records (EHR) Transformation Team.
This individual will organize team related meetings, create and manage educational support materials, coordinate and assure appropriate progress on key initiatives, and provide overall administrative support for the EHR transformation team. Working under limited supervision, this individual will focus on the education and administrative support of the EHR Transformation team with a secondary focus on selected project management.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Create and manage enrollment tools for the optimization program.
• Compile reports detailing attendance data and survey results.
• Maintain attendance records for optimization.
• Coordinate scheduling and assignment of resources for education requests.
• Manage the survey responses related to the optimization efforts.
• Manage the calendar of several key team members, including booking meeting times, meeting rooms, and assuring AV support.
• Order and manage supplies, promotional and educational materials and technology.
• Conduct and manage accounts payable and purchasing transactions.
Minimum Requirements :
• Bachelor's Degree; Master’s degree preferred.
• 2+ years’ experience in administrative support, project support or project management required.
• Electronic Medical Record or previous educational experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated organizational skills.
• Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated written communication skills.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
• Ability to work independently.
• Must utilize sound judgment.
• Understanding of medical office operations.
Additional Information :
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.