Comcast Manager, WAN Operations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for managing the service delivery team to ensure orders are entered and processed accurately and service level agreements are met or exceeded. Develops procedures, resolves operational issues and ensures personnel receive required information and documentation to perform their tasks efficiently. Provides feedback to sales teams in order to facilitate continuous improvement. Manages a team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Develops and improves processes and procedures for service delivery team to ensure orders are entered and scheduled within defined SLAs.
- Works with internal and external customers to ensure a positive installation experience.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to the sales organization with regard to clean order submission to improve the efficiency of the service delivery operation.
- Hires, coaches and evaluates service delivery personnel based on performance standards.
- Evaluates performance data on key metrics and provides continuous performance feedback to team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer