Aon Corporation Health and Benefits Assistant Vice President/Senior Consultant- Life & Disability in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Aon is looking for a*Life and Disability Assistant Vice President/Senior Consultant*
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon’s Health & Benefits Practice within the Health vertical. We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Life and Disability Assistant Vice President/Senior Consultant supporting Aon’s Absence, Disability & Life Management (ADLM) Practice including Aon Active Health Exchange.
This Life and Disability Assistant Vice President/Senior Consultant can be located in our Philadelphia, PA; Morristown, NJ; New York, NY offices. Candidates in San Francisco or Los Angeles may also be considered. Experienced candidates located outside these cities, may also be considered.
Your impact as a* Life and Disability Assistant Vice President/Senior Consultant*
- Project leading role for clients for Life and Disability plan design and claims experience reviews.
- Supporting the Life and Disability RFP process, including RFP development, RFP review, and analysis of results.
- Assist with Sales Pursuits of Absence, Disability & Life Management prospects.
- Manage carrier implementations for new Life and Disability clients.
- Assist in developing the future strategic direction of ADLM, specific to Life and Disability offerings
- Participate in other design team activities including, but not limited to:
- Coordination between Structured Portfolio Solutions and other ADLM areas
- Carrier relationship activities
- Development and review of all life and disability related employee communications
- Innovation and product development
- Self-motivator with a high level of analytical thinking and the ability to make decisions based on sound business logic
- Strong project management skills, with ability to independently own projects
- Strong organization skills and ability to managed detailed analyses
- Previous experience building vendor relationships, especially with Life and Disability national carriers
- 5 - 7+ years of consulting or relevant Corporate Benefits experience or 5 - 7 years of carrier life and disability experience, preferably with an underwriting background
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Health, Life and Variable Annuities License preferred
- Strong work ethic, strong project manager skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ability to own and independently manage projects, excellent organizational skills, experience negotiating with vendor partners, investigation and research, and excellent communication skills
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.* *
*Our Colleague Experience: *
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2018-22122
Location: United States, PA, Philadelphia