TD Bank Project Manager I - Strategic Sourcing Group in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 193101BR
Job Title Project Manager I - Strategic Sourcing Group
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 3000 Atrium Way
Business line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Project Manager provides leadership and guidance to project related staff and business lines. Effectively manages project resources and/or vendors in coordination of competing priorities. Executes project management deliverables within budget working with staff and business partners.
• Manages mid-size projects or significant segments of very large projects with limited supervision.
• Acts as a consultant to the business lines.
• Prepares management reports to summarize the status of projects and work activities.
• Initiates project evaluation effectiveness post-implementation. Documents findings and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• Coaches Employees to ensure activities are undertaken and completed.
• Assists Employees in compliance with all human resources policies, procedures & guidelines of conduct.
• Coordinates the sharing of information, skills, and knowledge among Employees.
• Provides leadership and guidance to project related staff and/or business lines in support of a project portfolio.
• Ensures compliance to policies and procedures.
• Utilizes the Company business project management model as appropriate to manage high visibility, Companywide projects as appropriate.
• Manages all communications to key stakeholders and ensures all are aware of significant changes to project status in a timely manner.
• Ensures all Employees understand the readiness process and facilitates readiness sessions for implementation.
• 3-5 Years of related experience
• Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business and technology relationships
• Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities, making sound business decisions
• Self driven and have excellent problem solving skills
• Detail oriented and have well-developed organizational skills
• Individual must have exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to maintain confidentiality, flexible and possess a high degree of initiative and motivation
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external Customer service
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel