Honeywell Lead Building Automation Installation Specialist in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Lead Building Automation Installation Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As a global company, Honeywell designs and manufactures technologies to address some of the
world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends, such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. At Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS), we address these challenges specifically within the building environment. Our focus is installing, integrating and maintaining the systems that keep your facility safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient. We’re also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources. The BAS Installation Technician will interface with customers and contractors to install and service our client’s Building Automation Systems for HVAC equipment for new competitive construction and retrofit projects . This includes project start‐up and commissioning. We are currently seeking someone with previous BAS programming experience , working knowledge of standard communication protocols such as Bacnet, LON and Modbus as well as 3rd party equipment integration experience.Selected individuals have to have at the minimum basic IT knowledge.
• Startup and commissioning of complete Building Automation Systems.
• Work closely with our installation subcontractors and coordinate work with them to
ensure projects are completed on time and per code, standards and contract
• Perform a point to point checkout and sequence testing per standard procedures .
• Perform software/hardware calibration required for proper equipment and system
• Complete project commissioning documentation.
• Maintain on‐going project as‐built documentation.
25 Inspect for Quality
25 Install or Repair Work Orders
25 Provide Customer Support
25 Mentor and Train Jr. Field Service Representatives
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- Good presentation skills
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req141653
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 512 Virginia Dr, Fort Washington, PA 19034-3264 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.