Cigna Customer Services Rep Sr Associate in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
The Customer Service Representative Sr. Assoc. role provides support person to the Service Representative, Client Representative, Regional Account Management, and National Account Teams. They are responsible for complex administrative tasks on new business cases in all segments (Middle Market, National and Select books of business).
- Responsible for create new client records in 1View
- Responsible to load new clients to VISTA
- Responsible for create new client folder on assigned server
- Responsible for tracking new client data for metric reporting
- Responsible for gathering and posting documents for onboarding and inforce clients
Responsible for creating Administration Manual for clients
- Enter into in-house Admin Manual Tool (Generating manual)
Printing, collating, and packaging manual for shipment
Produce documentation to finalize client cancellation process
- Produce documentation to gather proof of insurance information (known as the DB120)
- Filing client hard copy documents
- Provide administrative support on various client service related tasks and clean up projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with appropriate Cigna resources to resolve service issues.
- Possess knowledge of products and services and a understanding of clients in the book of business.
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships to ensure tasks/requests are actively managed; communicate clearly, accurately and effectively with all business partners
- Participate in regularly scheduled feedback and information exchange sessions with key business partners
- Training and mentoring of less experienced team members
Identify process improvements and participate in cross functional projects
Ability to multi-task and set priorities to achieve goals
- Proficient in tools and systems required for the role (Microsoft Suite a must have)
- Ability to and accept tasks and see them through to completion
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Primary Location: Bethlehem-Pennsylvania
Other Locations: United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Work Locations: 1455 Valley Center Parkway Bethlehem 18017
Job: Bus Ops--Customer Service
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: May 17, 2018, 5:13:48 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com